Saturday, September 22, 2007

My First All White Party


White after Labor Day? Everyone at Nordstrom thought I was bizarre on my last minute search for something to wear to the party. I admit… I was apprehensive about how my butt would look in white pants, but I fell in love with this suit!

Here I am with Adonal Foyle, just days before his flight to Florida to join the Orlando Magic after 10 years playing basketball for the Golden State Warriors. He brought a taste of his native St. Vincent and the Grenadines to Oakland with his High Caribbean in White Party.

Adonal has the biggest heart of just about anyone I’ve ever met. It’s inspiring how much he gives to his family, friends, and community. As if playing for the NBA doesn’t keep him busy enough, the most recent charitable organization he has created is the Kerosene Lamp Foundation. You can learn more at www.adonalfoyle.com. Thank you, Adonal!