Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lisa Sasevich's Speaking Bootcamp



As a public speaker and trainer, I'm committed to being a life-long learner of my craft so I was thrilled to participate in Lisa Sasevich's speaking bootcamp in La Jolla and see where I could take my speaking to the next level. It was a lot of fun to be there with my original mentors in the speaking business, Jesse & Sharla. Here I am with Sharla and the inspiring Spryte Loriano of Humanity Unites Brilliance.




Here's Lisa herself, looking sassy and fabulous.




Here I am with Jesse Koren. We had lots of time to "geek out" together, which is always fun.




Here I am sharing some of my insights with the group.




This was my first time meeting John Assaraf, from the hit movie The Secret in person. What a brilliant and heartful man! I really enjoyed getting to hang out with him.




The event photographer took this picture of Shannon and I talking with John, and I thought it came out really beautiful.




Re-connecting with Mike Koenigs reminded me that I have to get cracking on using Traffic Geyser. He's used to presenting to large groups of men so it was really fun seeing him let loose in front of a big group of mostly women.



I finally got to connect with Noah St. John and Babette Bibey in person and had a blast interviewing Noah for my "Secrets of Millionaire Business Owners" Product.

No comments: